Central Scouting Services, the global leader in player testing, data storage and scouting is now searching for a Head Coach for its U-19 program.
The CSS Academy will be located in Central Europe, one of the fastest growing hockey markets in the world today. Central Scouting Services is looking to add to their leadership group. If you are passionate about coaching and player development, we are seeking applicants for a 19U Head Coach.
• USAH Coach Certificate – Level 4 or higher (or international equivalent)
• Must have back ground check
• College Degree preferred
• Extensive coaching experience at AAA level or above
• Must be an excellent communicator and be comfortable making presentations
• Knowledge of ADM and ability to establish age appropriate skills programming
• Preferred network of connections at the junior and collegiate ranks
• Serve as 19U Head Coach CSS Academy
• Complete necessary CEP modules through USA Hockey or equivalent
• Participate in Coaching Selections for the CSS Academy as it expands
• Participate in Team Selection and Recruiting for the program
• Participate in Player Development for the program
• Participate in Coach Development for the program
• Cultivate and maintain relationships with Junior and College programs
• Promote current players to Junior and College Programs
• Assist in game and practice scheduling
• Assist in coordinating team travel
• Plan and implement practice plans
• Participate in long term planning and development of the program
• Participate on the ice at various team practices on a regular basis
• Help to maintain and promote development, respect, discipline, effort, teamwork and excellence within the CSS Academy, both on and off the ice.
• Effectively and respectfully communicate with coaches, staff, players, parents, fans, media and community members.
• Conduct parent meetings to discuss tryouts, philosophies and goals
• Follow through on all assigned administrative tasks
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
This is a full time, year-round position. It is anticipated the work load will be heaviest during the regular season from August thru April. The workload is reduced from May through July. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Relocation during the season to Europe is required. Work permits are provided, and all team expenses are included.
To apply, please send your resume and a letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for the CSS Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org Application deadline is February 22nd.