Good Monday morning boys and girls! This is my week for fun. Halloween week, and I can walk the streets all dressed up and no one knows who I am. Fun stuff I tell ya when I get to sneak up on someone and just decapitate them and take them out of their misery!
Speaking of taking people out of their misery……
There are ten teams out there that are dressing in Halloween costumes and pretending to be junior hockey teams that should be killed off.
The leagues these teams play in should shut them down. Bottom line, its damn embarrassing, and these teams have no right outside of paying their league dues to call themselves junior hockey. Flat out, not only do these teams not have enough players to play in most cases, but the teams just suck. Yeah, that’s right, you suck.
So here are my top ten teams that should be killed off and it would be a mercy killing for each one of these jokes;
14. Seattle Totems WSHL – This team just sucks. 2-10-1 and a goal differential of minus 52 says all you need to know.
13. Bute Cobras WSHL – Ummmm yeah, pretty much the same thing as Seattle with the same goal differential.
12. Whitefish Wolverines WSHL – Even worse than the Totems and Cobras with a minus 72 goal differential.
11. Colorado Thunderbirds RMJHL – In 8 games the team has scored 9 goals and allowed 41 with a full roster.
10. Grand Junction Yetis RMJHL – Almost a full roster now, but this team is just a joke.
9. West Sound Warriors NPHL – Ummmm yeah, you’re an embarrassment to the game.
8. Seattle Ravens NPHL – Ravens? Really? More like buzzards if you ask me.
7. Tri City Outlaws NPHL – This team should be outlawed! Spotted recruiting at womens roller derby.
6. Frederick Freeze USPHL3 – Not enough players, and not enough common sense. This team should be disbanded immediately. One team alone can damage the whole USPHL brand and this team is doing just that.
5. North York Renegades GMHL – Renegades? I don’t think so. More like smurfs on skates.
4. Brantford Steelfighters GMHL – Everything you need to know about this team is found in the worlds worst logo in all of hockey history.
3. Coldwater Falcons GMHL – Yep, we are just waiting for someone to shoot this bird.
2. Grey County Grizzlies GMHL – This bear has no teeth and is stuck in hibernation.
1. Bobcaygeon Storm GMHL – Ummm yeah, a Storm? More like a bad fart. Anyone got some Fabreze cause this whole thing just stinks!
How about the RMJHL and NPHL just merge and get rid of the dead weight. You could actually have a real junior Z league that way.
Maybe the WSHL will declare themselves as Tier 1 junior hockey next year! Because these guys are marketing guru’s. There is more lipstick on this pig than Lamar Odom’s last date!
The GMHL. What can I say about this group. Junior A? I don’t think so. If you were in the United States you wouldn’t even be Tier 4 junior hockey.
Its teams like this that make every day like Christmas. They just keep giving and giving. All you have to do is wake up and its like having new jokes arrive in your email every morning. Not all jokes are funny though. Some are just embarrassing!
*The Death Pool is a mix of comedy, and satire in connection with recent events. It is not an official report of current events although it may look as though the news is so accurate that it could one day happen or may be happening.