TJHN has very strict criteria when we evaluate camps, and showcase events for recommendation. How we evaluate camps is simply based on what most would consider common sense criteria.
- Does the event have high caliber players?
- Does the event have a history of moving players on to the next level?
- Does the event organize itself in a way to make it easy for high level scouts to attend?
- Does the event limit the number of players in order to maximize their ice time and exposure?
- Does the event network with scouts, coaches and advisers in order to check references and ensure athletic eligibility and academic eligibility?
These are five common sense criteria used for evaluating camps. Serious players, and scouts use the same or similar criteria when they make their decisions on which camps or events they will attend.
One camp TJHN is recommending this year is the Pro Hockey Development camp taking place in Detroit this year on April 10 and 11.
This camp is a proven winner and has moved many players on to the NAHL. If you wish to be considered for this camp, it is by application only, and not everyone is accepted. For more information visit prohockeyusa.sportngin.com make your application on the camps and clinics page and hope to be accepted.
We hope to hear from you about your positive experience.
Joseph Kolodziej – Publisher