An expansion Midget AAA program in a widely respected USA Hockey Sanctioned league is looking for Head and Assistant Coaches for the 2013-2014 season and beyond.
Responsibilities Include: attending on ice practices; attending off- ice practices; attending all home and away games; game preparation; practice planning, etc .Please note all coaches must have their USA Hockey Coaching Certification or must be willing to obtain appropriate level in fall,complete USA Hockey On-Line Module, screening process and register with USA Hockey
Recruiting will begin in March, and final tryouts for these teams are in June and July, all coaches should be prepared to attend. The regular season starts with a camp in August and then begins first week of September.
Compensation: This is a full time job. Housing is included in compensation package. Salary is negotiable.
– BACHELORS DEGREE PREFERRED
– PLAYING EXPERIENCE AT THE JUNIOR, COLLEGIATE OR PROFESSIONAL LEVEL PREFERRED
– COACHING EXPERIENCE AT MIDGET AA LEVEL OR HIGHER PREFERRED
– RECRUITING EXPERIENCE
– EFFECTIVE ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
– ABILITY TO TRAVEL / VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
SEND RESUME AND CONTACT INFORMATION TO INFO@THEJUNIORHOCKEYNEWS.COM