Featured General News The Death Pool TJHN Originals

The Death Pool – Stupid Is As Stupid Does

Every week, I read emails, scan the news, and follow up on leads.  Sometimes they lead to some good stuff, sometimes they lead to nothing.  But if there is one consistent theme with all of the leads I get its that someone is doing or has done something incredibly stupid.

I would like to take this minute to thank all the morons out there who continue to do some incredibly stupid shit.  Speaking of stupid, I wonder when some people will learn to only pick fights they can win.  But I digress, on to the stupidity……

Lets hear a big round of applause for Rachelle Shoknecht from Waseca Minnesota.  Shonknecht is part owner of a bar in Waseca that was selling gambling pull tabs for the local hockey association.  Yep, looks like Shoknecht must have forgotten that the money wasn’t hers because it went missing.

Shoknecht is now charged with theft by swindle.  Due in Court on October 30th, we cant wait to hear the story behind this bullshit.  Oh, yeah and if this wasn’t bad enough, the day after charges were filed a mysterious fire broke out at the bar.  Crazy it seems how this place has such a string of bad luck.  Thankfully an arson investigation is now under way.

Then we have the Ontario Hockey Association.  Holy shit is this one messed up freakin joke of a governing body.  Can anyone get anything done with these morons running the show?

Ahhhhh well is looks like the chief shit show purveyor Karen Phibbs, the OHA President has resigned.  Finally one step in the right direction.  Phibbs and the rest of the OHA governance have blocked any way possible for progress to be made by teams who want higher operating standards.  Getting rid of Phibbs is the first step in the right direction.

Rumor is that most if not all of the remaining shit show operators on the OHA board are going to resign or get turfed today at a special meeting.  Long over due for this donkey parade.

Finally we have the NA3HL.  This league, that used to dominate in competition, is now showing why it is no longer a destination league.

With 7 teams that can not even compete with the rest of the league, at the low level it is, the league has turned into the punchline of a bad joke called the “development ladder”.  When 20% of your teams cant compete with the other 80%, you have a real problem and its called GREED.

Considering the league is down by 25% of its membership over the last two years, and continually losing ground to legitimately competitive Tier III leagues, it is time for this embarrassment to be killed off once and for all.

Stick around kids, we got some teams being killed off this week.  And we got a great story of another joke of a league.  Hope you guys like the family photo for Autumn.  Keep those tips coming in….

David Wagner – The Angel Of Death – For Those Who Live Stupidly I Salute You!
*The Death Pool is a mix of Comedy, and Satire in connection with recent events. It is not an official report of current events although it may look as though the news is so accurate that it could one day happen or may be happening.

Related posts

League Approves Addition to Youngstown Phantoms Ownership


Sullivan Commits to Gustavus Adolphus


Chicago Cougars – Arena And Tryout Info