If you have been looking for a way to earn money, and develop your reputation as a scout, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
This position is great for Head Coaches or Assistant Coaches who want to make a little extra money on the side confidentially, while getting more access to player information.
It is also good for Hockey savvy parents who are attending high level events with their child. Allowing more access to decision makers, and the ability to develop networks that will help your child advance.
Finally, this is a nice way to enter the Hockey Scouting business on a part time basis for those students who are majoring in Sports Management or Marketing.
These new roles are designed to allow you to begin or advance your career in scouting by becoming a key team member responsible for the following:
• Identifying best talent in your market
• Compiling an active and robust Scouting Player Data Base
• Hosting a 6 Team Camp in your Market (Profit Sharing and Support Provided)
• Developing a high quality camp invite list
• Monthly Scouting Conference Call
• Opportunity to work with our Partnered Player Advisor Services Group
Who You Are:
• Hockey is your passion
• Other people would say: you live at the rink
• You played Junior Hockey
• You Coach Hockey at a Competitive Level
• You are well connected in your market
• You want to make scouting or Junior Hockey a career, but you need a good start
• You are a people person, want to learn, and love being part of a team.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. To start the conversation, please email your resume with a list of events you are going to over the next few months, or events taking place in your area that you would have easy access to scout.
Key regions are:
Canada- British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia
New England Area
New York, Connecticut, New Jersey
For consideration, please send your confidential inquiry to email@example.com