After a year hiatus, the TJHN monthly top twenty Tier II teams ranking returns. Combining the United States and Canada, TJHN gives readers an unbiased look at the Tier II landscape.
Included in Tier II rankings are the NCDC, NAHL, CJHL and BCHL.
These rankings are independent, and based upon wins, losses and strength of schedule. Historical references about strength of league or other items not relative to current playing environments is not taken into account.
1. Springfield Jr. Blues (NAHL)
2. Winnipeg Blues (MJHL)
3. Fairbanks Ice Dogs (NAHL)
4. Estevan Bruins (SJHL)
5. Junior Bruins (NCDC)
6. Steinbach Pistons (MJHL)
7. Ottawa Jr. A Senators (CCHL)
8. Maryland Black Bears (NAHL)
9. Toronto Jr. Canadiens (OJHL)
10. Utica Jr Comets (NCDC)
11. Summerside Western Capitals (MHL)
12. North Iowa Bulls (NAHL)
13. Trenton Golden Hawks (OJHL)
14. Brooks Bandits (AJHL)
15. Powassan Voodoos (NOJHL)
16. Austin Bruins (NAHL)
17. Penticton Vees (BCHL)
18. Fort McMurray Oil Barons (AJHL)
19. Langley Rivermen (BCHL)
20. Pickering Panthers (OJHL)